Situla | duo baskets (paper pattern)
€5,00 including VAT
This is the paper version of the Situla pattern. If you are looking for the digital version, look here!
Situla is a duo of felt baskets. Ideal as a cover for a flowerpot, but can also be used to fill with balls of wool, rompers or nappies at the changing table, gloves or socks in your wardrobe: very multifunctional! Situla is Latin for ‘bucket’: that sounds a bit disrespectful for such a beautiful storage basket, but the content is entirely up to you. Ideal for bringing order in a nice way!
Situla contains a small (height: 13 cm, diameter: 16 cm) and a large version (height 22 cm, diameter: 27 cm).
What you need
- 1 piece of Lotte Martens handprinted felt XXL is large enough for a small as well as a large version of the Situla storage basket.
- Seam allowance is included
- Difficulty: 1 (more info)
- You will receive a paper pattern by post.
- The manual is on the pattern sheet and is also available digitally: you can find it via a link on the pattern sheet. This way you always have access to the latest version!